Interested in working at a fast-paced company that is dialed in to the latest trends in real estate and technology? Look no further than Move, Inc., operator of the No. 1 real estate website REALTOR.com® and real estate destination Move.com.
Move is currently looking for a talented individual to join our team in the role of Social Media Contributor.
Move is adding members to its interactive media (aka blogging) team. As a paid part-time blogger, you will have the opportunity to write about all things related to real estate and homes on our blogs and will work on a variety of projects for the interactive media team. As a blogger for Move, you’ll report on a variety of real estate-related topics, including:
- Real Estate market trends
- Celebrity and Luxury home
- Tips for buying and selling your home
- Mortgage market, credit markets and home valuation tools
- Home design and architecturally significant homes
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Enthusiasm for Real Estate
- Solid writing, research, Internet and computer skills
- Ability to pitch and develop story ideas
- Capable of writing according to blog style and format standards
- Interest in data management projects
- Strength in multi-tasking and meeting deadlines
- Dependability, efficiency, accuracy, organizational skills and attention to detail
- English, Journalism or other communications-related major preferred
- Submit 2 writing samples (real estate related topic preferred)
- Submit a link to your current blog (if you have one)
To apply for this position, click here.