Interested in working at a fast-paced company that is dialed in to the latest trends in real estate and technology? Look no further than Move, Inc., operator of the No. 1 real estate website REALTOR.com® and real estate destination Move.com.
We are currently looking for a talented fulltime Quality Assurance Developer to join our team at our Campbell, California location.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Investigates, selects and implements automation solutions for testing
- Automate GUI and backend tests using Mercury QTP and other solutions
- Execute automated tests and pro-actively improve automation coverage
- Participate in deployment to production and subsequent production tests
- Works closely with the development team to troubleshoot and work with developers on issues and ensure that all defects are brought to resolution prior to deployment.
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3-5 years in the QA Developer role field in testing consumer facing web applications and supporting backend systems.
- Experience testing web applications using multiple browsers.
- Strong writing SQL queries, preferably against Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience developing automated tests with some of the common frameworks in the industry today (QTP, Selenium, TestNG, etc.)
- Programming experience with at least one language such as C, C++, C#, Java, Perl, Python, PHP
- Perform load/stress/performance testing with Load runner is a plus.
- Understanding of software QA processes and methodologies/tools.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and trouble shooting skills to discover and resolve root causes.
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal). Must be able to communicate in a concise and effective manner.
- Self starter with great interpersonal skills and creative problem solving skills.
- Must be able to work well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Ability to multi-task to meet deadlines for various releases delivering a quality product.
- Strong attention to detail with a good work ethic and ability to complete large volumes of work efficiently and effectively.
- Professional, reliable, self-motivated, results-oriented and capable of working under limited
To apply for this position or to see other Move, Inc. careers, visit Move.com.